There are covered cycle racks behind the car park.
The University Centre has only 12 car parking spaces. Members may use the car park in front of The University Centre only whilst using The University Centre. Parking after midnight or before 8.00 am is not permitted. The area adjacent to the north and east sides of the building is reserved for staff use and for the delivery of goods. Spaces may be reserved, subject to availability, by the following members:
- Registered disabled drivers, displaying an official disabled badge
- Conference organisers
- Riverside Restaurant customers
To reserve a space, call Reception on 01223 337766. Further parking is available within a five minute walk of the University Centre:
- Double Tree by Hilton Hotel car park, opposite the Centre
- Lion Yard Car Park, on Corn Exchange Street off Pembroke Street Silver Street
- Outside Darwin and Queens Colleges (motorcycles only)
- Along the Backs
We do everything we can to provide easy access for our visitors with limited mobility. Access to The University Centre is through wide, double doors at street level. Accessible toilets can be found on the ground floor and on the first floor. A lift grants easy access to all floors. The main conference room, the Hicks Room, is fitted with an induction loop.